• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Dazed is an independent British fashion, culture and arts magazine which has a strong global reputation for its groundbreaking and trendsetting editorial and its support of new generations of fashion, art, literature, photography and music talent. A trailblazer for emerging talent and proudly independent, it aims to set the cultural agenda, both on and offline.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to January 1992. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- October 31, 2012 Initial release
- November 29, 2012 New version 6.4
- May 25, 2013 New version 7.0
- July 30, 2013 New version 7.2
- September 20, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- October 25, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- March 04, 2014 New version 7.5.2
- June 24, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 04, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 01, 2015 New version 8.3.8
- October 04, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 10, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 12.0.0