- Improved frequency search
- Search by frequency
- Recent channels
- Listener count on player screen
- Bug fixes
LiveATC Air Radio is brought to you by LiveATC.net
PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW **BEFORE** PURCHASING
This notice relates to countries not covered by the LiveATC.net system
Stuck in the airport terminal and want to know why you're delayed? Live near an airport or enjoy plane-spotting and want to tune in to the pilots and the control tower? Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about? Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC Air Radio provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC Air Radio lets you easily browse by U.S. state, Canadian province, or by country to find an airport of interest. Once you find an interesting channel you just add it to your Favorites list for quick and easy access! You can also use the Nearby function to find airports near you.
The LiveATC network (www.liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation-related communications, currently covering over 1,200 airports around the world with over 2,000 different audio feeds and growing weekly!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we do not have coverage in the U.K., Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain and other countries where streaming ATC communications seems to be prohibited by law.
Available airports/channels are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but many are provided by volunteers. Available airports can change, many times due to reasons beyond our control. For this reason there is no service guarantee - and there is no guarantee that any particular channel will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a good track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.7.2
- July 23, 2011 New version 1.7.3
- November 18, 2013 New version 1.8
- November 25, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- April 11, 2014 New version 1.8.2
- December 14, 2014 New version 1.8.3
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.8.4
- December 27, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.9.0
- January 26, 2018 New version 2.0.1
- April 20, 2018 New version 2.0.2
- July 24, 2018 New version 2.1
- January 19, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- December 17, 2019 New version 2.2
- December 24, 2019 New version 2.2.1