Complete overhaul and iOS 11 adaption.
Stealth mode now automatically sets screen brightness to low and restores previous value on disarm.
Greatly improved password protection. Also supports TouchID. When activated the app also asks for the password on launch. (And of course when an alarm is triggered)
You can now select the repeat count from 0,1,2,3,5,10 or infinite.
Added the ability to change the arming countdown up to 9 seconds.
Removed the option to call a number on alarm. (current iOS versions no longer allow this)
Your virtual alarm device and security system. Once armed it uses built in accelerometer to detect tremors or movements and raise an alarm.
* Keep people away from playing around with your iPhone or iPad.
* Next time your cat jumps up on the kitchen table you will be prepared :-)
* Use it as watchdog: put it in bags or on your laptop.
* Stealth mode, others will think the device is off.
* Record your own sound or voice and scare your friends.
- December 25, 2013 New version 3.0
- January 03, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.0