• Fixing crash when onboarding under iOS 13 while manually choosing channels
• Fixing crash when onboarding with no tuners available for scanning
• Fixing crash when tuners become available while showing the bar charts on iOS 13.
Signal GH is a tool for users of the HDHomerun networked digital TV tuner who want to monitor and improve their Over The Air (OTA) reception quality. It graphs the signal quality from multiple channels simultaneously, allowing the user to more rapidly adjust and upgrade the OTA receiving hardware for his home, i.e., cables, connections, splitters, pre-amps, and antennas. The graph can be mirrored to a TV via Airplay and an AppleTV.
United States users also have the benefit of a map of digital television broadcasting towers. Depends on the accuracy of your device's compass.
If you don't have an HDHomerun, you don't need this product. If you do have an HDHomerun, and use it for over the air reception, you will likely find it useful.
If the automatic scan does not find a station you expect, add the station's real channel to the list of active channels via the Channels subview of the Settings tab.
Signal GH does not support QAM (digital cable) Please make sure your HDHomerun is set to use a broadcasting channel set and not a cable channel set.
You cannot use this software to watch video on your iOS device. This is a diagnostic tool.
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.2
- September 29, 2011 New version 1.2.5
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 26, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- September 14, 2013 New version 1.4
- November 16, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 11, 2013 New version 1.4.3
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- September 17, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- February 14, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- February 19, 2016 New version 2.1.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.1.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2.3
- October 15, 2019 New version 2.3
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.3.2