Added automatic refresh for Today's Widget when location upgrade occurs.
- Provided over 10 billion predictions
- Supports iOS 11+, Watch OS 4.3+, iPhone 7+
Tide Graph uses the harmonic predictions from thousands of US coastal stations and presents them in a fun and interactive graph. And now, in version 2.0 you also get an intuitive graph that shows sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, and moon phase at a glance. Save recent locations, find locations using GPS location, and save graphs for later.
Tides have a great influence on the lives of boaters, fishermen, surfers, coastal communities, marine life, and vacationers just to name a few. Directly or indirectly, the great flow of our massive ocean bodies of water impact the daily lives of everyone on this planet.
The cyclical movement of the Earth's tides are caused by a combination of the gravitational forces of the sun and moon as well as the shape of the costal region. Unlike simple tide clocks that you can buy in novelty stores, more accurate tide predictions use special data gathered by instruments located at each tide station. The data from these measurements are used to determine the harmonic components which then feed into the mathematical algorithms which predict tides for the future. The end results are tested for accuracy and adjustments are made as necessary.
Tide Graph has US owned Tide Stations Only. An internet connection is required to get the latest tide graph. - See TideGraph.com for a complete list of stations.
- January 29, 2012 New version 3.0
- September 27, 2012 New version 3.2
- October 17, 2012 New version 3.3
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.4
- October 26, 2013 New version 3.5
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 02, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 28, 2015 New version 3.6
- June 17, 2015 New version 3.7
- September 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 03, 2015 New version 4.0
- October 21, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 11, 2016 New version 4.3
- June 22, 2016 New version 4.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.8
- November 11, 2020 New version 5.6
- August 05, 2021 New version 6.4