Streamline your life with Diya (pronounced "dee-yuh"), an all-in-one productivity app. Combining the power of Apple's Calendar and Reminders apps, Diya helps you effortlessly manage your schedule, set and track habits, and stay on top of tasks with deadlines. Say goodbye to juggling multiple apps and hello to seamless organization. Download now and take control of your time like never before!
Important: Diya requires full access to your Calendar and Reminders apps in order to function.
- Unified list view that shows today's items and the items for the next several days
- Calendar view for looking at any date in the past or future
- Inbox to hold tasks with no assigned date
- All data is stored in Apple's Calendar and Reminders apps, so your data is safe if you delete the app
- Log view for looking at completed items
- Any task can be made a deadline (it will then show the remaining days each day until completed, so you'll never forget it)
- If you complete a habit after its due date, Diya asks if you want to schedule the next occurrence based on the original due date or based on the current date
- You can select which calendars and lists to show
- Several widgets that show the remaining items for the current day
A few notes before purchasing: Diya acts as a unified interface to Apple's Calendar and Reminders apps, and thus all of your data remains safely stored in those apps and in iCloud (even if you ever delete Diya). This app has been designed to specifically work with those two apps, and is actually fine to be used alongside them. This app is not a habit-tracking app in the usual sense, and gives the name "habit" to any task that repeats. A "deadline" is a specific task with an assigned date that will show a daily reminder that it is coming up, so you'll never forget.
Something not working? We realize that there are many things that could've been overlooked when creating this app, and bugs do sneak in. If something is not working or not displaying properly, feel free to contact us! We will get it fixed as quick as possible.
- September 19, 2023 Initial release