• Enabled Bluetooth audio devices
• Output audio device selector
• Show bpm on the toolbar of the main screen, tapping it will open the tempo and metronome settings
• Added option to disable snapping to grid
• Buttons for transposing and moving notes
• Fixed clips sometimes not opening
• Fixed crash opening a project with certain plugins
• Improved dragging and extending notes
• MIDI controller mapping shows a little info for some non-straightforward commands
• Moved MIDI commands for parameters to own section
SAND is a grid based sequencer and host for audio plugins. An intuitive yet powerful way to produce music, without getting in the way of creativity.
Host your favorite plugins (instruments and audio effects), control their parameters and presets, record and playback midi clips with the on-screen keyboard or external MIDI keyboard.
Connect and map your MIDI surface to completely control the app, mapping is flexible and customisable. By using buttons mapped as "shift" keys, you can expand the ability for a MIDI device to control the app.
Record your performance and export it as audio file, with separate stems.
Can’t you find your favorite feature? Head to https://getsand.app and vote on the roadmap!
- November 23, 2022 Initial release
- December 01, 2022 New version 1.0.1