Fosfat – Transient Fertilizer, will add bite and oomph to your beat. It enriches your percussive sounds by following the dynamic of the incoming sound and adding tonal and noise textures to it. We think of it almost like an EQ, in the way it shapes the sound, but it adds instead of cutting or boosting. It’s perfect for when you have a nutrient deficient recording (lacking bass or attack in the kick for example), or if you just want to add some extra sub or pleasant stereo fizz to any percussive sound.
In addition to the obvious option of using multiple instances of Fosfat across your drum tracks, the possibility to precisely dial in it’s trigger lets you pinpoint any frequency area or transient of your choice in recordings of whole drum kits or any drum loop sample, thus giving you a very efficient and musical way of enhancing specific parts. Together with an oscillator, noise, low and high cut filters, stereo width, gain and more, you have a beat-fertilizing hothouse letting your percussive sounds really grow and bloom.
• Multiple audio-visualizations makes dialing in accurate settings very easy
• Controls for trigger frequency and width respectively
• Sine wave oscillator with optional pitch drop
• Noise with adjustable stereo width
• Attack and release
• Low cut and high cut filters
• 4 instances of volume control
• Wave rendition
- June 22, 2022 Initial release