Beleaflet is the Encyclopedia of you. It's the place to record, refine, reflect on, and share your own opinions on any and every subject, and to engage with the opinions of others. Use it in person or online to make sure that you're always arguing your best point, whether you remember them off hand or not.
That's Beleaflet in a nutshell. But what does it let you do?
- Use the ordered, modular Write Mode to cleanly write your Beleaflets, attach statistics, and record sources.
- Switch to Preview Mode to read from your Beleaflets easily, even while your crazy aunt is yelling at you.
- Share any Beleaflet to social media, text, or email with the click of a button.
- Never let another debate end in "where are your sources?". Assign sources to your Beleaflets as you write them, or come back and add them whenever you find one.
- Every source is graded for bias (left to right) and reliability (high to low).
- Source grades are measured at belief, category, and overall levels, giving you a bird's eye view of the strength of your arguments.
- Publish your Beleaflets to expose others to your ideas.
- Beleaflets you publish can be "Cited", meaning another user took one of your arguments for themselves. Citations are a measure of influence on Beleaflet - how far will your voice go?
- Don't feel like writing? Citations go both ways. Scour other users' public Beleaflets for topics you care about. Import the best ideas into your own Beleaflets to keep those compelling points handy.
- Organize your Beleaflets into preinstalled categories (i.e. Science or History), or whichever custom categories you can dream up (we like "Hypothetical Shower Arguments").
- Create a Club Account to collaborate with friends or colleagues on your Beleaflets. Public Beleaflets posted by Club Accounts are not anonymous, as with Individual Accounts.
- Not sure where to start? Try choosing from the list of Common Topics or Current Events. New topics added all the time!
- November 23, 2022 Initial release