3D Dice Plus are utility tool to roll virtual dice and get random number fun and easy. The randomness comes from physics simulation, which is more close to the reality.
You'll see them animating/interacting with each other in real time to generate a random number, and be able to interact with scene by pinch to zoom and pan to navigate to check the dice number.
Dice simulates accurately up to 12 dice simultaneously in 3D scene. You can shake or touch the screen to roll the dice.
• 3D dice interacting with each other in real time to generate a random number
• Shake or Tap to roll the dice
• Able to set dice number from 1 to 12
• Light or Dark Background for selection
• Able to set white or black dice
• Able to set view mode from 3D Perspective View, Top View or Isometry View
• Able to pinch to zoom and pan to navigate to check the dice number
• 3 type of dice for selection, square, standard or round
• Able to set dice sound on or off
When Tap on screen, dice are throw from top with random rotation force on each dice. While shaking the dice are simulate as force apply from the desk.
Dice are small throwable objects that can rest in multiple positions, used for generating random numbers. Dice are suitable as gambling devices for games like craps and are also used in non-gambling tabletop games.
• Used in role-playing games
• Randomize in board games
• Used for divination
• Used to generate random numbers
• And anything base on your imagination
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- February 18, 2022 Initial release