Released May 2022. Covers 596 fish species seen by scuba divers and snorkelers in the Society, Tuamotu, and Marquesas Islands of French Polynesia. Flip through screens like pages of a book. Find a fish quickly by name, color, or shape. Up to 5 photos per fish -- showing juveniles, males, females, color variations. View all fish or only the most common fish. Filter results by island group. Sharpen your fish ID skills with interactive flashcard-style quizzes.
- Targeted to scuba divers and snorkelers.
- Identify fish by color, shape, family group, scientific name, French Name, English name.
- Record fish in Logbook, add notes, share Logbook.
- Improve fish ID skills with flashcard-style quizzes.
- Works great on iPads too.
- Photos from French Polynesia unless noted otherwise.
Created by John Hoover, author of Hawaii's best-selling marine life ID books: The Ultimate Guide to Hawaiian Reef Fishes, and: Hawaii's Sea Creatures, a Guide to Hawaii's Marine Invertebrates. Check them out on Amazon.
- May 29, 2022 Initial release