Video to Gif extract and convert video files to animated GIF/PNG with one tap. It is an ideal tool to create animated content, banners, slideshows from video.
Create animated GIF/PNG with your local video and adjust the frame speed and gif size.
∙ Preview video.
∙ Show original video dimension.
∙ Play, Fast-forward or Backward for frame seeking.
∙ Frame Slider for frame seeking.
∙ Set custom frame per second [fps] for output Gif/APNG.
∙ Set Gif/APNG output dimension.
∙ Set Gif/APNG animation play count or loop animation.
∙ Preview animated Gif/APNG.
∙ Show Gif/APNG output size and dimension.
∙ Save GIF/APNG into Camera Roll or Document.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Press the [+] Plus button and load video from library or capture video with the camera.
2. You can preview the video as an option.
3. Use the time slider to seek for frame range you want to capture.
-- Go to Setting Panel --
4. Set the animation loop option.
5. Set the frame per second you desire.
6. Set the output dimension.
-- Back to Main View --
7. Press the Run Button and wait.
8. After Process is done previewing the animated GIF.
9. Press the Save button and save it into Camera Roll or Document.
The Graphics Interchange Format is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the online services provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite and released on 15 June 1987. An animated GIF is a graphics interchange format (GIF) image that contains many images or frames in a single file and has its own graphic control extension. To express animation, the frames are presented in a precise order. An animated GIF can continue to loop indefinitely or come to a halt after a few sequences.
Animated Portable Network Graphics (APNG) is a file format which extends the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) specification to permit animated images that work similarly to animated GIF files, while supporting 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency not available for GIFs. It also retains backward compatibility with non-animated PNG files.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- February 09, 2022 Initial release