Daily Notes 2 is an upgraded version of the classic Daily Notes app. It is a modern journaling app that allows you to keep track of your everyday things, set future plans, and reflect on the past. Journaling is no longer a hassle with our pre-curated prompts and templates. Add images, import PDFs, record audio notes, or scribble down your ideas as they come to you. Daily Notes encourages you to reflect on your thoughts and will be your new favorite way of keeping a journal.
Daily Notes App Features:
- Journaling experience that is both appealing and natural. This app was created to capture the experience of simple journaling. You can journal effortlessly and record your thoughts.
- Get a head start with prompts. Guided journaling to help you get the most from your thoughts. Journal on the go with the pre-curated prompts which is time-saving.
- Easy and quick navigation helps you keep a check on your entries. The Calendar view makes it easy to scroll through your important thoughts by checking on specific dates.
- The journal templates readily available give you ideas for instant journaling. All you have to do is select the template and let your thoughts flow.
- Add audio journals or record audio within your journal. You can go back to it as and when required.
- Sketch in your journal. You have all the tools you need to sketch, highlight, color, and much more. This gives you the feel of pen and paper journaling.
- Import images, PDFs, links from external sources into your journal now. You can just add photo journals. Your journal is your choice now.
- Daily reminders help you remember your to-dos and important things. Keep up with your journaling habit with your reminders.
- Spaces to jot down your thoughts, reflect your ideas, express your feelings in the separate notes section.
Daily Notes is on the way to delight its users with amazing features which makes it one of the top paid apps on your iPad. This journaling app is created by the makers of Noteshelf, one of the top note-taking apps in the AppStore since 2010. Daily notes will be your next journaling favorite.
- December 02, 2021 Initial release