Because you shouldn't follow a program. A program should follow you.
* Want to build general strength? More into intense conditioning workouts? Maybe you specialize in one area like powerlifting, calisthenics, bodybuilding, or olympic weightlifting?
* Better yet, how about mixing and matching fitness styles into a single program where Ardor factors what muscles are strained and what exercises are stale.
* Some days you have more energy and time. Other days, you are more restricted and not recovered enough. You control your readiness for how much time you have and how intense your originally planned workout will be. This way, you never have to feel like you missed a day entirely or pass on a good day to go for a personal record when you are ready to push.
* Want to work on something in the summer and then add in something else into the mix in the winter? You drive the direction.
* Going on a holiday or away from your regular gym? No problem. Pause any existing program and add in new days with an entirely separate equipment list [more below]. Maybe you want to try something new while you are away. Ardor can handle that.
* Ardor learns and takes into account everything you do. It makes predictions of your abilities from day 1 and refines its recommendations daily so it gets more accurate and can hit the required level of stimulus to actually see results as if you had a personal trainer writing an evolving plan for you.
* Through machine learning, Ardor can not only guess what weights and reps you should use, it can also make predictions of how long a timed conditioning and cardio circuit workout will take to finish. This way, it can program varying intensities and time durations that are personal to you.
* Automatic scaling. Why get programmed pull ups in a circuit if the max you can do is 2 reps? Ardor has guesses of what you can do and will always check to see if there is a good scaling option to substitute across a wide range of bodyweight and skilled based exercises so that you always hit the right stimulus
* Never get programmed equipment you don't have. Have no equipment? All good. Have dumbbells, a bench, a kettlebell, and a pull up bar? Perfect. Barbell and a rowing machine only? No problem. Ardor will work and maximize programs with what you have so you don't have to worry about what you do or don't have.
* Multiple equipment lists. Maybe you have a small gym at home and a bigger gym near your work. You can create workouts anywhere and use different equipment lists.
UNIQUE WORKOUTS, UNIQUE INSTRUCTIONS
* Every workout is generated just for you.
* Every workout has instructions and videos
FULL PROGRAMS OR ONE OFF WORKOUTS
* Create a full multi week program. Set what focuses and fitness areas you want to add in, the overall intensity, and when you are available.
* Want to build programs by weekdays? Easy. Prefer to choose specific days in a calendar? No problem. Whether you are a shift worker, someone who would prefer to have 3 days on and 1 day off, or you are a mon-fri person, Ardor can adapt to suit your needs.
* Don't want a month long program and prefer to create one off workouts based on your availability? Yep, it can do that too
REAL PROGRESS AND WORKOUT TRACKING
* Because Ardor makes predictions about all your weights, reps, and times in both strength and conditioning workouts, this means you can spend less time filling out data in the app and more time working out.
* Ardor pulls data from university studies, journals, and world record stats and then finds patterns and relationships between exercises, and can separate what's beginner and elite based on age, gender, weight, etc. This helps provide a baseline to start before you start individualizing all your strengths and weaknesses over time
* A single, clean workout tracker for all your workouts. Whether it's for time or reps/weight based, the tracker adapts to the workout
- November 21, 2022 Initial release