The Graph Paper Generator is a simple tool to generate grid paper. Save generate grid paper as image or PDF files with a pre-made guides ready to go to print.
• User friendly interface.
• Add multiple grid/line with custom setting.
• Quick preview on Graph Paper.
• Instant grid paper generator.
• Option to save grid config into the preset.
• 6 preset slot available for saving or loading.
• Option to save image into camera roll.
• Option to save PDF into files.
• Option to print.
• 3 paper template ready for fast setting [A4, A3 and Letter].
• Custom paper size available.
• Option to set paper color.
• Grid configuration for grid, horizontal line and vertical line.
• Add up to 6 grid/line configuration.
• Option to set grid/line spacing.
• Option to set Start X or Start Y position for Horizontal line and Vertical line.
• Option to set line thickness range from 0.1 - 5.0.
• Option to set grid/line color.
• Option to set grid/line style from normal or dash.
• Simple stat on how many lines or grid generate on paper.
- Tap on the setting icon on the bottom left to start.
- Set the desired paper size.
- Choose paper color or leave it as original white color.
- Tap on the Plus icon beside the Grid Config.
- Choose either Grid, Horizontal line or Vertical line.
- Grid Config page will show up.
- Set Grid/Line Spacing as desire.
- [Below the page show the total grids/lines will be generated. Use it as reference.]
- Set other parameter such as line thickness, line color or line style.
- Tap back to the main page for a preview.
- Use the preview mode to check the grid paper as you can zoom and pan for detail.
- After done, you can save it into the camera roll as image or save it as PDF files for print.
- Once you are done all the setting.
- You can save it into a preset by tapping on the preset button.
- Tap on Save Preset.
- Tap on any empty slot and the preset is saved.
- You can Tap on any slot to overwrite if you want to.
- Tap on the preset button.
- Tap on Load Preset.
- Tap on any Preset Slot and it will load automatically.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- September 13, 2021 Initial release