Set in the suburbs of the Italian city of Naples, Gomorrah is a twisted story of the blurred lines between good and evil.
You are Nina, the daughter of mafia boss Sergio Miniero. On the night of your 18th birthday, you miraculously survive a violent attack at your party, but your father is ruthlessly killed.
Now you’ve inherited the famiglia. How will you react as the leader of the clan? Will you seek peace or revenge? Be kind or merciless?
- Interactive Fiction: Experience the story, pick your battles and make important decisions! Combine a provocative narrative with strategic management phases where you choose what to do with your clan’s resources. How you use your resources determines where the story goes!!
- Branching Narrative: Each choice will lead you down a unique path, eventually concluding with one of 8 total possible endings.
- A Diverse Family: Each clan member has their own strengths and weaknesses. Train up your scagnozzo and use the right one for each job, or risk weakening your family.
- Unique Situations: While the narrative is handcrafted, the missions are procedurally generated, providing new challenges and circumstances each time you play.
- Handcrafted Style: Watch the story unfold with epic visuals drawn by the super-talented comics artist: Luca Negri
- February 17, 2023 Initial release