Video to Photo Plus extract frames from video files to photo with one tap. It is an ideal tool to make photo galleries from your home video. Take screenshot in easy and fast way.
• Preview video and able to pause for capture convenience.
• Play, fast-forward or backward for frame seeking.
• Frame slider for frame seeking.
• Load video and capture to save photo.
• Set automatically capture base on time interval.
• Set time interval in between 1 second to 120 second.
• Able to resize capture frames.
• Set photo grid mode will present the capture photo into storyboard.
• Photo grid mode 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 available.
• Photo grid pages range from 1 to 10.
• Supported both portrait and landscape mode.
• All capture photos will automatically save into Cameraroll.
How to Use:
1. Press the [ + ] Plus button and load video from library.
2. You can preview the video as option.
3. Select manual or sequence mode in setting panel.
-- Manual Mode --
4. Use the time slider to seek for frame you want to capture.
5. Capture the image manually by pressing the capture button.
6. The capture photo will automatically save into Cameraroll.
-- Auto Sequance Mode --
4. Set the time interval you desire.
5. Press the capture button and all frames will be automatically save into Cameraroll.
For automatic capture mode, you can set frame interval for example 5 second. Video to Photo Plus will automatically capture frame every 5 second until the clip end and all capture photos will save into Camera roll automatically.
-- Photo Grid Mode --
6. Set how many photos to fix in 1 page.
7. Set number of pages require.
8. Will show summary on how many frame shot require and time interval between each shot.
9. Press the capture button and Photo Grid will be automatically save into Cameraroll.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- August 06, 2021 Initial release