- track allergens consumed by mom and/or baby
- log baby's reactions
- chart most common allergens consumed prior to reaction
- ability to save photos and comments related to reactions
- easily see all dates of reactions
Note from developer:
I'm a mom of a baby diagnosed with MSPI and multiple allergens. I know first hand how hard it is to identify trigger foods, especially as a sleep deprived mama. I also know how hard it is to see your baby in distress. That's why I created this app to help me with identifying her allergens and reactions. I hope it can help you as well!
Please note that this app is not intended to be used to diagnose. Instead it is a tool to help you identify potential allergens with your health care provider. Please seek a health professional's advice if struggling with baby allergies.
- January 28, 2022 Initial release