• Performance improvements on batch converter: Faster conversions.
WebP Batch Image Converter allows you to:
• Convert your images to WebP format.
• Convert your WebP images to PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, BMP or HEIC.
• What's WebP?
"WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster."
• How to Use?
1. Drag and Drop your images files or click in [Add Files].
2. Select the destination format on the right panel (WebP, PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, BMP or HEIC).
3. Click in [Bath Convert]. You'll be prompted to select the destination folder.
• Other features:
1. Click on any of your images to see the preview on the right panel.
1.1. You can click on [Calculate new Size] to see how much space the converted image will use.
2. Convert Parameters: Some destination image formats have parameters, like Compression Quality.
3. You can see the conversion process logs if you uncheck "Logs Hidden" on the button.
- August 06, 2021 Initial release