SGA Phoenix brings the authentic sound of five analog preamps to your AUv3 compatible host. Each preamp derives its unique sonic character from a different active element (12AX7, 12AT7, and 12AU7 triodes, and J201 and 2N5457 JFET transistors). To achieve the most authentic analog sound, each preamp circuit is simulated in real time using Shattered Glass Audio’s state-of-the-art circuit simulator.
Use Phoenix to add color, warmth, dirt, depth, and vibe to your mixes and masters or as a saturation compressor.
- Authentic analog sound through real-time high-performance circuit simulation.
- Three preamps featuring triodes 12AX7, 12AT7, and 12AU7.
- Two preamps featuring JFET transistors J201, 2N5457.
- Three-band EQ that can be taken out of the signal path or placed either before or after the preamp.
- Auto Gain
- Automatic 4x oversampling to control aliasing
- Wet/Dry mixing.
Phoenix is primarily an AUv3 effect. To use Phoenix as a plug-in, you will need an AUv3 compatible host such as Garageband, AUM, etc.
Phoenix application is there to provide a user manual and a chance to use Phoenix with the microphone input.
- June 10, 2021 Initial release