- Graph view available for xG as match goes on
- New interface for adding shots
- Bug fixes
Do you know how well your team is ACTUALLY playing? Evaluating how well your team played in a game is one of the most difficult parts of soccer coaching, especially with an objective view.
The newest and most valuable evaluation metric emerging in the world game is xG (expected goals), which quantifies the quality and quantity of goal scoring chances created by your team and the opponent.
The app provides coaches with this critical information, empowering them to take an analytical approach to in-match decisions and match reflection.
You can use the app in two different modes...
1. Live mode - this allows the coaching staff to log shots as they are taken during a live game, where tactical decisions can dramatically impact the result of a game.
2. Replay Mode - the coaching staff can watch back any game on video and log shots based on the minute they occurred. Full matches can be fast-forwarded through at 2x or 4x to produce a match report in under 30 minutes.
In addition to logging shots, if coaches have an active SoccerPulse account, they can also tag the player who shot the ball and the player who passed the ball. This data can be sync'd with SoccerPulse to show players their xG and xA (expected assists) for each game of the season.
In realtime, you will know what your score SHOULD be, and if your team is ACTUALLY playing well.
- December 27, 2020 Initial release
- January 03, 2021 New version 1.1
- January 03, 2021 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99