No more pen and paper! Now, you can create and edit your tickets right within the app.
Housie or Tambola (also known as Indian Bingo) is a game of probability in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller and validate winning tickets.
There can be different winning combinations. Some of them are:
• Corners - the leftmost and rightmost numbers on the top and bottom lines.
• Line – covering a horizontal line of five numbers on the ticket.
• Full House – covering all fifteen numbers on the ticket.
As each number is called, players check to see if it appears on their tickets. If it does, they mark/cross it off. When all the numbers required to win a prize have been marked off, the player claims it. Depending on the pre-defined rules, the participants are rewarded.
Housie - Indian Bingo is an offline application that generates the numbers randomly (1-90). The caller/dealer calls the randomly generated number/cue one at a time. The players mark off the numbers on their tickets as the numbers are called by the caller. The winner is the first person to mark off all their numbers of a winning combination.
Every participant's ticket has 15 random numbers and if the number called is present on the ticket then the participant marks the number as done. The participants are rewarded when they accomplish any of the winning combinations predefined in the app.
FEATURES OF HOUSIE - INDIAN BINGO:
• Host multiple games and play with your family and friends simultaneously
• Create/edit multiple tickets within the app itself
• Define different winning combinations along with their price
• You can set the total number of players per game
• You can create a winner list and share it on different platforms (No need to create those tiresome winner lists manually)
• Proper visual layout of the board numbers. The called out numbers are marked in green.
• Works in offline mode
• NO ADS
• Optimized for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
• Fun and addictive gameplay
• Awesome background music and sound effects
• Cool animations
Though, simple to play but the excitement of getting the ticket numbers makes it enjoyable.
- November 06, 2020 Initial release
- December 10, 2020 New version 2.4
- December 10, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99