33 is a simple and challenging game at the same time. Its rules are straightforward but you will need to devise a strategy to score 33 points (that is the goal of the game). The random element of the game makes it exciting: as in life, you will need to think some moves ahead to prepare for the worst. Remember also to hope for the best.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Tap a digit to split it into random fractions. These fractions will appear in random positions of the board.
- Tap an empty square to multiply the closest numbers on the same line and row of the empty square you have tapped. The product will appear in the empty square you have just tapped.
- Game is over if the product of your multiplication is greater than 9.
- Your objective is to score 33 points (but you can try to score even more than that if you are up for the challenge).
- Your score is the sum of all the digits on the board.
- From the "Main Menu" click "HOW" to enter a guided tour and learn interactively how to play the game
- December 10, 2020 Initial release