Practice C&G Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology (2357) exam which forms part of the Diploma in Electrotechnology.
App contains over 400 Question to practice anywhere anytime.
These exams combine all of the science and principles behind electrical design and installation.
A superb revision app and confidence builder for challenging question types.
The topics covered are as follows: mathematical principles, SI units, basic mechanics, resistance, resistivity, voltage, current and power, magnetism and electricity, electrical supply and distribution systems, effect on electrical circuits by different electrical properties, D.C. machines and A.C. motor, electrical components, electrical lighting systems, lighting calculations, electrical heating, electronic components.
- Perfect for anyone wanting to practice for their exam
- Take the practice exam as many times as you want in a safe, risk-free environment
- Practice anywhere no internet connection required
- Each exam is different, providing you with access to a variety of questions
- New questions are added regularly
- October 13, 2020 Initial release