Updated controls - smooth jumping from edges, bigger and more precise button detectors.
Added vibration on/off button to settings.
"When you’re dealing with essentially just black and white, you have to go that extra mile to give your visuals some extra detail and life, and Pixboy does a great job with this." ~ TouchArcade, Game of the Week
"You’ll feel like a monochrome Indiana Jones while seeking out the 150 secret rooms that are hidden throughout the game’s 40 levels." ~ Pocket Gamer
Pixboy is a mad scientist who produced a powerful elixir. Unfortunately, a gang of naughty dogs stole it. Help him to beat all enemies, to face all challenges, to get an elixir, and to prove he's the best.
Feel the retro vibes during hours of adventure! 1-bit color, chunky pixel art, chiptune music - all is a ticket back to the past!
- 40 handcrafted adventure levels
- 4 different worlds with unique mechanics inside
- 4 bosses at the end of each world
- 30 different enemies
- 150+ secret rooms
- 24 retro color palettes
- 4 challenges per level - including speedrun
- a Pacifist Badge for sparing all enemies
- original retro soundtrack
- October 28, 2020 Initial release
- October 29, 2020 New version 1.0.1
- November 20, 2020 New version 1.2.0
- November 20, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99