Overpower your fear by making the desire stronger than the fear!
What’s new in this update:
+ You can now mark affirmations or notes as favourites to show them on top of the list or in widgets
Thanks for using Twif!
Act on your life dreams and goals with conviction and grit. Don't let the fear hold you back! Keep a tab on it with Twif.
Unlock Fear, Unlock Potential:
Fear holds us back from reaching our full potential and living a productive life. Twif app is based on the principle of habituation where one is encouraged to face the fear gradually and progressively.
Twif app offers:
• Curated strategies to help face the common fears
• Positive affirmations to uplift the confidence
• Streaks to motivate & maintain the momentum
• Statistics to track the progress & thought patterns
• Journal to relish the fears fought
Mental Health Expert Review:
“Twif app is a great complement to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in between sessions helping people to continuously work on their cognitions and fears for leading a fulfilling life” - Dr. Liz Matheis, licensed clinical psychologist.
Makeup Mind, Master Mind:
The app comes with pre-defined 25 commons fears and 50 best strategies to deal with them . You can add your own fears and strategies as well*
25 Common Fears:
• Fear of Asking For Help
• Fear of Being Judged
• Fear of Communication
• Fear of Change
• Fear of Commitment
• Fear of Criticism
• Fear of Decision Making
• Fear of Delegation
• Fear of Embarrassment
• Fear of Failure
• Fear of Future
• Fear of Ineptitude
• Fear of Loneliness
• Fear of Losing Control
• Fear of Missing Out
• Fear of Public Speaking
• Fear of Rejection
• Fear of Responsibility
• Fear of Retaliation
• Fear of Saying No
• Fear of Setting Goals
• Fear of Social Situations
• Fear of Success
• Fear of Uncertainty
Change Thinking, Change Perspective:
Twif helps reprogram your sub conscious mind by reaffirming positive thoughts and uplifting confidence through affirmation cards and reminders. The app comes with pre-defined 100+ powerful affirmations. You can add your own affirmations and notes as well.
Practice Positivity, Practice Power:
Twif provides calendar view and widgets with fears fought as streaks to keep up with the momentum and strengthen the mind.
Track Progress, Thought Progress:
Twif provides statistics with insights that help face the fears systematically by identifying the cognitive biases and balancing the different life aspects.
• Automatic iCloud sync across devices
• Widgets to quickly glance statistics
• Data export as tabular or text file format
• Colourful themes & matching icons
• Easily share the experience by exporting cards as images
• Advanced drill down statistics
• Face Id/Touch Id/Passcode protection
• Dark mode, beautiful themes & fonts
Note: Twif app is not intended to substitute or replace professional medical advice or treatment of your physician or therapist. If you have a medical condition or health concern you should always consult with a physician or other qualified health care professional.
- December 27, 2020 Initial release
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.5