This new feature will put a smile on your face! Tetris® Clash now comes with controller support! Simply pair any MFI controller with your device and play.
The new update also increases the size of the Next Queue from 3 to 5 Tetriminos, upgrades the score summary screen for clarity, and contains various bug fixes and improvements on the Skillz platform.
TETRIS® CLASH is an exciting new take on the game you know and love with a competitive Skillz twist. Win CASH PRIZES and real world rewards in quick-fire, head-to-head Tetris matches.
Players are matched based on similar skill levels and given the same set of Tetriminos with a limited number of moves. The goal is to score as many points as possible before the timer runs out. The player with the most points at the end wins the prize pot!
Play for free with virtual currency or raise the stakes by competing for real cash prizes. It’s time to put your Tetris skills to the ultimate test!
- 1v1 Tetris matches - highest score wins.
- Quick-fire matches - each game only takes a few minutes.
- Compete for free in virtual currency matches.
- Compete for real cash in high stakes matches, powered by Skillz.
- Players are always matched with players of a similar skill level.
- Climb the leaderboard to prove you're the best.
- A variety of secure payment methods for safe deposits and withdrawals.
- Each player pays an entrance fee, either in the form of virtual currency or real cash.
- Both players receive the same set of Tetriminos in exactly the same order.
- The aim is simple: score as many points as possible with the set of Tetriminos you’re given before the timer runs out.
- The player with the most points at the end wins the prize pot!
- Cash tournaments are not enabled in all regions.
- If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
- If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]
Tetris ® & © 1985~2020 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™.
Terms of Service: https://static.n3twork.com/docs/terms.html
- October 23, 2020 Initial release
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.1.1