- You can now decide to update the data via WiFi only through the "Settings";
- Fix an issue that could cause the mobile app to crash unexpectedly;
- Trail statuses were not appearing on dashed lines;
- Fix an issue when you start your mobile app with a bad connection;
- Fix an issue that could cause the mobile app to crash when consulting a "Ride" without connection.
**This app is valid for the duration of the 2020-2021 season only. A new purchase will be required for the 2021-2022 season.**
Out exploring on your snowmobile? Take your own mobile trail assistant for the ride!
**NEW THIS SEASON**
► Track your trips: leave breadcrumbs for easier backtracking, get statistics on your average speed and distance traveled, and more!
► List your equipment: keep track of how much distance you covered with a specific vehicle and keep notes on each one.
The New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (NHSA) brings an enhanced version of its web application to your pockets, making for a better riding experience than ever. Working both with and WITHOUT mobile data coverage, you will be able to enjoy the app’s functionalities no matter where you are on the trails.
This app gives you access to the following *OFFLINE* features, anywhere, anytime, even in areas without cell coverage:
► See your location on the map through your phone’s GPS signal
► View nearby restaurants, gas stations, hotels, parking and other services
► Access the trails conditions as per the last data connection available
► See the distance between you and a specific point
► Quickly save and load itineraries
Getting back to a zone with mobile coverage? Enjoy these additional *ONLINE* features :
► Keep an eye on updated trail statuses for the best riding experience
► Easily meet with friends by sharing your position with each other (no one else can see your location)
► Plan out an itinerary and share it with your group
Welcome to the NH Snowmobile Trails 2021 mobile experience and enjoy the ride!
►Continued use of the GPS and location sharing running in the background can significantly increase battery consumption. It is recommended to toggle it off when not needed to improve autonomy.
- October 10, 2020 Initial release
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.0.6
- January 23, 2021 New version 1.0.12
- February 19, 2021 New version 1.0.14