The London Movement Disorders
Centre (LondonMDC) is a clinical and research designated centre of excellence with a team of research and medical graduates, along with clinical neurology and research fellows. The research centre conducts innovative work from animal-based neuroscience to commercialized therapeutics in patients. Furthermore, diagnostic and educational technologies have been successfully developed through the LondonMDC’s spin-off company, MDDT Inc. the LondonMDC has partnered with various academic, government and healthcare companies to advance the care of our patients.
Our four focuses are:
1. Patient Care: To provide outstanding clinical care through local and outreach programs abroad
2. Clinical Research: To advance our extensive research program by collaborating with other centres
3. Education and Training: To deliver world-class training to future movement disorder specialists
4. Commercialization: To quickly move from research to treatment for our patients now
- September 16, 2020 Initial release