Bug fixes for menu bar window positioning
Bug fix for Google Drive shared links not being paste-able in Firefox
The right click context menu for getting a Google Drive shared link is now separated into multiple menu items for different permissions
HighTop is the most convenient way to work with favorite local folders, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Avoid hunting for Finder windows, digging up a buried Desktop, or loading a browser tab.
Simply put, HighTop is a tree view of your files, and it's packed with macOS integration.
- Minimal learning curve and setup.
- Drag and drop to and from folders in the app to move, upload, and download files and folders.
- Drag and drop files and folders on the dock or menu bar icon.
- Drag and drop to a "drop panel" that is displayed when files are dragged in macOS.
- Quickly search as you type across all cloud accounts and favorite local folders at once.
- Cloud accounts are accessed securely and directly using official libraries.
- No servers in the middle handle your data.
- No user data is collected by the app.
- Easily switch between menu bar and window views.
- Minimal usage of system resources compared to other file browsers and cloud storage clients.
- October 23, 2020 Initial release
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- November 12, 2020 Price increase: $5.99 -> $14.99
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.1.4
- December 09, 2020 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
- May 06, 2021 New version 1.2.12
- May 06, 2021 Price increase: $4.99 -> $11.99