Beat your best scores in Neon Beats, a 2D platformer game with rhythm based levels!
You just entered an abstract world and embody a cube moving on a white line.
A relaxing and catchy music starts to play along with colourful shining neon lights all around.
Your first jump, not so difficult, is followed by a swing above sharp spikes and a slide down to the depth.
Deeper you progress in the levels, harder the challenges become.
Quickly, the rhythm is accelerating.
Your superlanding on the ground triggers an exciting music drop, and a killing wall starts chasing you.
The only way to survive is to run.
A boost makes your speed increase drastically and the finish line is only a few jumps away.
You dodge a first spike, get bumped over a second, and perform the perfect jump to the end.
The trajectory seems to be ideal, until you fall down into killing spikes... Now, you can restart. And restart again. Until you get the world record!
In Neon Beats, you will find:
• 9 different levels with its own music
• Rhythm based gameplay
• A character with smooth and responsive controls
• Simple and elegant neon ambiance
• Several challenging level elements
• Hidden collectibles adding instruments to the music
• A score system based on your time, collectibles and deaths
- January 13, 2021 Initial release