Release Note 2.4.0 on iOS 14.6 / Xcode12.5 / macOS11.4
1. Spec Change:
1) MesaExif access Photos Library directly with PHAsset method.
2) Photos you have edited will be added to aMesaExif album just before you terminate or restart MesaExif, however this feature does not support to replace the original photo.
3) The feature with MesaExifUpdated / MesaExifRemoved Folder is removed.
1) A photo with no Altitude / Longitude did not show the right base location. This bug is fixed.
2) Save / Restore Feature is updated.
3. New Features:
1) The Exif Table is scrolable by one line instead of one page.
2) “Terminate MesaExif” feature is added.
3) “Restart MesaExif” feature is added.
4) You can select the sort type, Monthly (yyyy.mm) or Daily (yyyy.mm.dd) by B button.
1. MesaExif’s file format: .jpg, .jpe, .jpeg, .tiff, .tif and .png. Raw file should be converted to the previous file format.
2. Though MesaExif for iOS is almost equivalent to its macOS version, there are several differences.
1) Input file is Photos Library only.
2) The updated photo is not automatically copied to Photos Library. You should copy it manually by yourself from MesaExifUpdated folder in the application folder on iOS.
3) Diary, Edit All, Clip Features are not supported.
4) You can not change a photo by clicking a pin. And there is no tool to clarify what photos are allocated to the duplicated pin. You have to change the photo one by one.
- July 04, 2020 Initial release
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.3.6
- October 23, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 10, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 06, 2021 New version 2.4.0