Added new game mode and Halloween event with:
3 seasonal decorations
2 exclusive avatars
1 seasonal terrain
Projectiles no longer deal double damage to weapons
Troops no longer get instantly killed by all projectiles
Added new material effects for stone t2,t3, wood t2,t3, iron t1,t2,t3
All cannons’ projectile sizes reduced by 20% and shot power variance reduced
Fixed workers getting lost with many devices
Siege Castles is a tactical, physics based Castle VS Castle game with siege weapons and magic :
- Build your own personal Castle, choosing which strategy and tactics to focus on and destroy your enemies with powerful weapons: ballista, catapult, trebuchet, cannon,…
- Siege other players’ Castles with your tactical build that suits you siege Style.
Will you choose the arcane shields wall, the cannon waterfall or the garrison flood? Or will you create your own unique Castle and conquer the seas?
- To have the best Castle of the seven seas, you will have to upgrade your Island’s town and manage your villagers: gather gold, and food as a morale builder to siege and loot Castles.
- Craft better materials with the Forge and show everyone you are the best builder!
BUILD YOUR CUSTOM CASTLES
Build on your island’s kingdom town and craft powerful siege weapons to upgrade your Castle. Combine different materials like stone, wood, iron and crystal to make the best siege castle ever.
Will you choose a bigger Castle with less durable materials, or a small metallic one?
CHOOSE YOUR SIEGE WEAPONS
Use the fast ballista to block projectiles about to hit your castle.
Take joy in launching a 90 kg stone projectile over 300 meters with the trebuchet.
If you’re a big catapult guy that’s fine too – we’ve got you covered.
Unlock the powerful cannon and unleash hell!
PROTECT YOUR CASTLE
Use the arcane shield to bounce back the projectiles to your opponent's Castle.
Gain tactical advantage by sending your garrisoned ground troops directly to your enemy's castle.
Claim epic rewards and get powerful upgrades to your Castle.
- October 23, 2020 Initial release
- November 12, 2020 New version 0.5.25