Errors corrected, 4 fish added.
Updated June 2021. Covers 794 fish species seen by scuba divers and snorkelers in the Solomon Islands. Flip through screens like pages of a book, or find a fish quickly by color or shape. Up to 5 photos per fish -- showing juveniles, males, females, color variations. Sharpen your fish ID skills with interactive flashcard-style quizzes.
- Targeted to scuba divers and snorkelers.
- Identify fish by color, shape, family group, scientific name, English name.
- Record fish in Logbook, add notes, share Logbook.
- Improve fish ID skills with flashcard-style quizzes.
- Works great on iPads too.
- All photos from the Solomons unless noted.
Created by John Hoover, author of Hawaii's best-selling marine life ID books: The Ultimate Guide to Hawaiian Reef Fishes, and: Hawaii's Sea Creatures, a Guide to Hawaii's Marine Invertebrates. Check them out on Amazon.
- May 09, 2021 Initial release
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.1
- August 06, 2021 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99