• Easy to play, hard to master
How to play
• You have 5 hand cards in the beginning.
• Drag the first card in the Hand Card Area to any card in the • Chessboard Area. When the hand card meets the card on the chessboard, numbers on the chessboard card will change to the sum of numbers on both cards.
• Three or more adjacent cards of the same number will trigger a triple- clear, and then merged to a new card with its number plus one.
• Upon each triple-clear, you will get a new hand card.
• You can hold up to 5 hand cards.
• When the quantity of your hand cards drop to 0, the game is over.
- May 30, 2020 Initial release