Finally available for iOS!. To create Panstation, we started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500's panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the "secret weapon" of many well-known producers.) The result is an autopanner plug-in that is second to none in both feature set and sound.
Built for both iPhones and iPads, Panstation is available as an AudioUnit V3 (with sidechain input in hosts that have that capabilty) and Standalone with Inter-App Audio. The AUv3 requires a host such as AUM, Cubasis, GarageBand, or BeatMaker Pro 3 (etc.) to be used.
• Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
• Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
• Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
• Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
• Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
• Vector-based reactive UI.
• Share presets between the AUv3 and Standalone, or between the iOS versions and the desktop versions.
• Manual available on the Audio Damage site.
- April 09, 2020 Initial release