- Fix for bug in 3D export in version 6.2. Apologies for any inconvenience this caused.
LiDAR is perfect for scanning homes & creating floor plans, so the new RoomScan LiDAR has a user experience created from scratch just for the iPhone 12 Pro & new iPad Pro. Our unique ten years' experience using iPhone & iPad sensors to automatically create floor plans with RoomScan Pro has all been distilled into RoomScan LiDAR.
RoomScan LiDAR combines machine learning with LiDAR scanning to automatically recognise, measure and place doors, windows and symbols on your floor plan simply and accurately.
• Quick, accurate floor plans in any building, furnished or unfurnished. RoomScan LiDAR even scans curved walls.
• 2D->3D wizard turns any floor plan into a multi-storey 3D model. Scan your existing home, draw your extension, place furniture and immediately see it in 3D. Check the views from the windows in AR, send to friends as iMessage Model and export to SketchUp for your architect.
• Automatically connects 3D scans for realistic and accurate whole-floor models: choose from Clean 3D, Textured 3D Mesh and 3D Point Cloud.
• Huge range of export options including PNG, PDF, DXF (for CAD), DAE (for SketchUp), PLY, XYZ, Metropix and many more.
• Automatically measures ceiling height and calculates wall areas, great for contractors.
• Take photos and type or dictate notes onto them, and see them automatically positioned on the plan. Perfect for surveys, inventories, etc.
• Annotate your plans with Apple Pencil.
• Connects to Bluetooth Laser Measures (see FAQ for compatible devices).
Questions or comments? We're here to help: [email protected]
US Patent 8868375
Further US Patent Pending on LiDAR scanning
Unlock RoomScan LiDAR with a monthly auto-renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
- July 14, 2020 Initial release
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.4
- October 27, 2020 New version 2.6
- November 11, 2020 New version 2.10
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.14
- August 05, 2021 New version 5.2
- October 05, 2021 New version 6.1
- October 08, 2021 New version 6.2
- October 14, 2021 New version 6.3