* UI Improvements
* Improvements to user flow
Multifly is a fun learning game for kids from creators of Monster Math Program, which helped kids around the world to get over math anxiety, build confidence and made them fall in love with math.
This one -of-a kind puzzle game is an incredibly fun way to learn multiplication. Multifly introduces multiplication as no game has ever done before, through a carefully crafted mixture of seamlessly integrated story, exciting gameplay and excellent visualization of concepts. This is like having fun listening to a story, playing the game and at the same time also learning multiplication. The wonderful mix of fun and learning in this game makes kids fall in love with multiplication and no longer have to mindlessly mug up the multiplication tables.
As kids start playing the game, you can see them get confident with math facts and start learning / visualize multiplication and division concepts.
Logik, the cute rolling monster, is trapped in an alien world and needs your help. Multiply, move and combine objects to clear Logik’s path and open the gate to the next level. The thrilling story of Logik’s mission unfolds between the levels, in the form of comic strips. Would you be able to help Logik in his quest to save the world?
· Multiply the mysterious blocks as you learn multiplication and its properties visually
· Solve 50+ innovative physics puzzles involving a rolling monster, mystery blocks, shape-shifting portals and powerful springs.
· Get fluent in multiplication by mastering the 7+ multiplication strategies based on the best current pedagogical approaches.
· Learn the multiplication and division through exciting puzzles
· Experience a thrilling and immersive story which inspires your kid to never give up.
· Experience an activity reviewed by some of the best Math researchers in elementary education.
· Collect exciting rewards on successful mastery of Math concepts.
· Play in a safe, digital environment.
· Aligned to the Common Core learning standards and other curriculam.
MULTIPLICATION CONCEPTS AND STRATEGIES:
. Visualizing Multiplication through arrays
. Relation between Multiplication and Division
. Understanding Multiplication as repeated addition
. Turn-around facts
. Adding a group
. Subtracting a group
. Rounding up and compensating
. Halving and doubling
. Decomposing into known facts
. Breaking down a factor to smaller factors
‘Multiply*’ is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.OA.C.4) (3.OA.A.1) (3.OA.A.2) (3.OA.A.3) (3.OA.A.4) (3.OA.B.5) (3.OA.B.6) (3.OA.C.7) (4.OA.A.1) (4.OA.A.2) (4.OA.A.3)
- January 26, 2021 Initial release