Fixed problem that certain portraits could block pressing buttons close to them.
Some other small bug fixes.
Dark times mean fear and risks. The risk to be caught by patrolling National Socialists, looking for people who publicly stand against their point of view. The risk of being beaten up or even killed by the German military because we‘re opposing the regime. The risk of losing everything, including our loved ones. This is how we live. This is how we try to survive. Through the darkest of times.
Plan, Act, Survive
You are the leader of a small resistance group in 1933’s Berlin, of ordinary people, from Jews to Catholics and Communists to Patriots who simply can’t stand aside. Your goal is to deal with small blows to the regime – dropping leaflets to spread awareness about what the Nazis are really up to among the people, painting messages on walls, sabotaging, gathering information and recruiting more followers. And all of that while staying undercover – if the regime’s forces learn about your group, the life of each member is in grave danger.
Through the Darkest of Times is a historical resistance strategy game, focusing on conveying the somber mood of the period and the very real struggles of average people living in the 3rd Reich. Historical accuracy means that your small group of resistance fighters will not change the outcome of the war, nor will you prevent all of the Nazi’s atrocities, but you can certainly do everything in your power to save as many lives as you can and oppose the fascist system wherever possible.
● Experience the Darkest of Times in 4 chapters
● Fight for freedom, weaken the regime and lead your resistance group
● Plan activities, find collaborators and try not to get caught
● Feel the weight of responsibility as you make difficult decisions and face the dire consequences
● Beautifully illustrated expressionistic scenes and events
© HandyGames 2020
- July 14, 2020 Initial release
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.0.11
- November 12, 2020 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99