SpeakOver app lets you send synthesized speech over phone call.
- While you are on a phone call, open SpeakOver app.
- Type and send the text.
- The app will send the synthesized speech to the other person.
When can you use this app?
- People with speech impairment can use it to answer phone calls.
- When you are in a library or somewhere you can't talk out loud.
- To answer repeated, unwanted and irritating telemarketing calls.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Easy to use and familiar chat interface.
- Send common phrases in single tap.
- Less typing with text replacements.
- Supports many languages.
- Adjust volume, pitch and speed of speech.
- Easy and simple chat interface.
- Dark & light mode
- Supports both landscape and portrait mode
- February 29, 2020 Initial release
- March 03, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99