Play for free!!!
Minor bug fixes
Launch satellites at the right time to avoid collisions and debris.
Addictive as hell!
The Kessler syndrome (also called the Kessler effect), proposed by NASA scientist Donald J. Kessler in 1978, is a theoretical scenario in which the density of objects in low Earth orbit due to space pollution is high enough that collisions between objects could cause a cascade in which each collision generates space debris that increases the likelihood of further collisions.
- March 01, 2020 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.22
- October 22, 2020 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 20, 2020 New version 1.30
- November 20, 2020 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!