- bugfixes for new Samsung TV
- UI improvements
Screen Mirroring Z helps you mirror wirelessly your phone's screen to any smart TV in realtime (no delay).
Screen Mirroring Z is a universal TV app. It works with TVs having a web browser and supporting following discovery protocol: DLNA, DIAL, Chromecast, UDAP.
Screen Mirroring Z is designed to help you make presentation, watch your movies or play games on your TV.
Screen Mirroring Z is not affiliated with any TV brands such as: Samsung, LG, Sony, Roku, etc.
- Mirror phone's screen to TV.
- Cast photos from Photo Library to TV.
- Cast videos from Photo Library to TV.
- Mirror phone's camera to TV.
How to Mirror?
- Connect your phone and your TV to the same WIFI network.
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV.
- Tap "Screen Mirroring" button and follow instructions to start mirroring.
*** Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and unlock all features***
You can choose one-time payment or
a yearly subscription. (with 3-day free trial)
a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase (After free trial period if offered).
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- July 15, 2020 Initial release
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.3.7
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.4.5