Commanders game update 8.0 is here! Prepare to take on your fellow Commanders in new Global Challenges!
The Engineering Bay, Turrets, Satellite Uplink and Situation Room have had their maximum level increased from 25 to 28.
New Global Challenges have been added to the game, in these challenges you compete against players of all regions for massive rewards.
As a Region ages, low-level resource nodes will stop respawning and higher-level nodes will start taking their place.
Various quality of life improvements and bug fixes, check the in-game news for full details.
Earth. Your home, your memories, your family... All is fading under the colossal shadow of an attacking alien force.
Jump into this intense sci-fi multiplayer strategy game. Command an advanced military facility to defend Earth from hostile alien invasion!
Uncover advanced technology to infuse and reinforce your stronghold – you are Earth’s last protection against the invaders who are laying waste to the planet!
Commander, it’s time to mobilize! Retake and defend the planet. Let no enemy, aliens or hostile humans, stand in your way!
• CREATE YOUR BASE – Strategically build your facility by discovering new technologies to become a juggernaut of power.
• RAISE AN ARMY - Train a massive army of specialized units including hi-tech infantry and cutting-edge war machines.
• COMMAND YOUR HERO - Train an elite Hero unit for incredible advantages and bonuses, while attempting to defeat and capture enemy players’ Heroes in battle.
• CHAT, TRADE, INVITE – Chat with other players, trade your resources and invite the strongest amongst your friends to defend Earth together.
• JOIN AN ALLIANCE - Assemble an Alliance and strategize together to build a powerful network.
• REAL TIME FACTION WARS – Join players around the world in massive battles.
The Earth you once knew is growing dim, Commander. Hope is nearly lost. It’s time for Operation: New Earth.
PLEASE NOTE that Operation: New Earth is completely free to play, however, optional in game items are available for purchase with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn off the option by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is also required.
- July 14, 2020 Initial release