* Fixed: Issue where mini-calendar may appear invisible
* Fixed: Minor bug with selecting day frequencies
* Added: soda / no soda icon
* Added: Ability to hide the dock icon
* Added: Ability to archive/restore tasks (see below)
* Added: App settings now sync across devices, including themes
* Added: Task notifications now sync across devices
* Added: Ukulele icon
* Added: Ability to use fractions of KM/Miles in Walk/Run task
You can archive any task to temporarily remove it from the app.
You can restore the task using the regular "add task" option. The history will be restored, and any days since you archived it will be marked as skipped.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
- July 15, 2020 Initial release