New Content :
- Challenge of Chronos: Beat the clock and finish the first world of the game in a limited time.
- Path of the Ferryman: A whole new world with new enemies, new bosses in 16 new levels to beat.
Iris and the Giant is a fusion of a collectible card game with RPG and roguelike elements. You play as Iris, who must brave her fears in her imaginary world. Behind the game's unique minimalist art style players will explore a touching story of a young woman facing her inner demons and soothing the raging giant inside.
Build your deck: With every encounter, unlock new cards and earn points to boost Iris. Each attempt makes you stronger, and lets you go further!
Tactical battles: Face monsters in fights mixing CCG mechanics with RPG and roguelike elements
Deckbuilding: build a deck as you progress. Choose the best options for your long-term strategy out of a wide variety of cards
Deep customisation: The game is packed with 51 cards and choices in how to specialise your character, your deck, and your playstyle
A touching adventure: A lot of care was put into adding a compelling and emotive story to a genre traditionally light on narrative
A progressive difficulty curve: Makes the game accessible to all, but offers a challenge to even the most hardened of players
A poetic, melancholic story
Throughout the game, you can uncover fragments of Iris' memories, giving you new insight into the reasons behind your adventure in her mind.
- November 03, 2020 Initial release
- November 30, 2020 New version 2.0.0
- December 09, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.1