We are excited to bring you Vertical Scrolling! You can now switch the page scrolling direction from horizontal to vertical for quicker navigation. Tell us how you like it!
Other feature improvements:
- Deleted pages are now moved to ‘Trash’ and can be restored anytime!
- New right-click menu for global search items.
- Now a hint is mandatory while setting a password to ensure safety against loss.
We made some UX improvements to the Add menu options in the notebook.
We fixed an issue where the highlighter marks turn white on some notebooks and other minor bugs.
~ Noteshelf—Digital Note-Taking, Simplified! ~
Noteshelf on MacOS Catalina is a perfect note-taking companion for students, working professionals, or bullet journalists.
TYPE TEXT, CREATE OUTLINES & CHECKLISTS
Noteshelf on Mac brings you the convenience of typing. You can choose from many styles and formatting options like bulleted/ numbered lists, and checkboxes. You can use the system fonts too!
CREATE AND EDIT NOTES ON YOUR MAC
Create new notebooks or Import PDFs and images and create notebooks. You can annotate these imported pictures, meeting agendas, or assignments with ease.
MULTI-TASK LIKE A PRO
Open up multiple windows of Noteshelf and work simultaneously with ease.
SYNC, AUTO-BACKUP, AND SHARE
iCloud can automatically backup and sync back your notes to Noteshelf on Mac, iPad, and iPhone. You can auto-backup to Dropbox and OneDrive. You can also share notes via email, AirDrop, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, and more.
iPad/iPhone app sold separately.
- December 10, 2019 Initial release
- December 17, 2019 New version 6.1.7
- January 07, 2020 New version 6.1.8
- January 14, 2020 New version 6.1.9
- January 21, 2020 New version 6.1.10
- January 28, 2020 New version 6.1.11
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.0
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99
- October 27, 2020 New version 8.1.3