- Minor Bugs Fixed
- Gold Membership! Play the Game Like a Boss!
Want to know what it is like to be a millionaire? Here is your chance!
Dice Tycoon is a super easy game where you can roll your dices to earn a lot. Tap “roll”, and you will get different points. Greater point numbers will bring you more earnings. Roll and get pair, straight and full house, and you will earn even more. You think that is all? Nope! You can use multiplier to multiply your earnings, and use auto to roll dices automatically. Busy with your own business, and your earnings are still rocketing.
Download Dice Tycoon and have a go!
- Upgrade your dices and multipliers to increase your earning
- Idle system, you will get offline earning when you back
- Catch the flying money! It brains extra earning
- Draw a most appropriate card to get a massive explosion
- Use prestige to increase your multi on all dices forever
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription option:
- Diamond Membership offers subscription service with a 3-day free trial: $0.99 per week and $2.99 per month. With Diamond Membership, you can get 20 free chips everyday, 100% offline earnings, remove all ads, and have a double speed to roll automatically.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- November 26, 2019 Initial release
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.4.11