Performance and User Interface improvements.
Thank you for your continued support and love :)
MathBox does the math homework for you. Just snap a photo of any math problem, and voila - you get clear step by step solution explanation. Get unstuck in math and learn maths better. MathBox will help you solve your math homework faster and have better preparation for math classes and exams. MathBox will provide you with a clear step by step explanation of every math problem you have at school.
MathBox App Features:
● Take a photo of any math problem.
● The app Calculates and Solves the math problem.
● MathBox handles Handwriting math Problems.
● Step-by-step Solution with clear explanation.
● Graphical and function plots for a perfect explanation.
● Save your results in the "History" tab so you can go back to them anytime.
● Save your results in PDF and share them with friends easily.
MathBox covers many math topics for any age or grades:
● Basic math: pre-algebra, integers, rational numbers, decimal numbers, additions, multiplications, fractions, powers, roots, factors, simplifications, exponents, ...
● Algebra: polynomial equations, linear equations with one variable, linear equations with many variables, linear inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, graphs, ...
● Calculus: functions graphs, limits, integrals, derivatives, ...
● And many more topics
Math could be hard sometimes - but with MathBox , it’s never been simpler and easier :).
Upgrade to MathBox Premium version and get step-by-step solutions with detailed explanations and remove ads.
Choose from 2 subscription options:
- weekly Subscription
- monthly Subscription
* Subscription payments will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of your purchase and automatically renews your subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
* You can cancel your subscription anytime by canceling your subscription through your Apple account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period. Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions: https://boxmath.co/terms_and_conditions.html
- January 14, 2020 Initial release
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.0.2
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.9
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.13
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.18