Engaging, innovative, minimal puzzle game with dozens of levels.
The aim is simple: you need to move through the field and pickup all the circles. The problem is that they are visible only on one of two colors – that's why you should use toggles to switch the light.
*** How to play ***
The design is simple and there are different levels. A color line will enter in the field made of squares. You need to drag the line to collect the circles that will appear in that field. After collecting all the circles you need to exit from the field to proceed to the next level. You can also shift the line backward side.
*** Features ***
• Labyrinth game with 88 unique levels
• Easy to play, great to refresh mind
• No target based labyrinth game
• Simple & user-friendly design
• Relaxing sound and music, that you can mute in the setting option.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- January 14, 2020 Initial release