** BAFTA-nominated ‘Best New Property’ 2015 **
Jump, slide and fly your way through a beautiful, mind-bending world in this award-winning, puzzle-platforming adventure.
The island of Kalimba has been cast into darkness by an evil shaman. Your totems must journey from the underworld to the heavens in order to restore light to the land. Thankfully, Hoebear the vaguely bear-shaped Metabear will be your spirit guide in this quest. Rebuild the totem pole to bring back the positive vibes to Kalimba.
In Kalimba, you play two coloured totem pole pieces simultaneously – one on the top half, and one on the bottom half of the screen. Avoid dark pits, deadly spikes and roaming enemies, but remember the totems move together. One totem jumps over a hole, the other jumps into spikes; one soars into the sky while the other tumbles into the abyss.
Play through an exciting single-player adventure where every new level will test your platforming and puzzle-solving skills.
Share a local co-op challenge on one device - a fiendishly challenging experience that will make or break any friendship. Co-op is only available on iPad.
Collect all the gold totems, find and beat the secret challenge rooms, and compete on the leaderboards.
“Beautiful, wonderfully designed, thoughtful and thought-provoking…” - 10/10 – Official Xbox Magazine
“With its smart design and mind-melting puzzles [...] Kalimba is the new golden child of PC platformers.” - 5/5 - Expert Reviews
“One of the biggest treats I have had all year…” - 9/10 – God is a Geek
“Precise, taxing and faintly adorable, it's the [Xbox]One's secret platforming weapon. Got a sneering Nintendo fan coming over? Show them this thing and their happy, colourful brains will be blown into rainbow chunks." - Games Radar
“Kalimba is a beautiful, cheerful platformer that finds a neat middle ground between reflex-oriented running and taxing puzzle solving.” - 81/100 - PC Gamer
“Kalimba not only has one of the best cooperative experiences around, but it also has a strong single-player element.” - 8/10 Destructoid
“Kalimba is a delightful game. Bright colours, tight controls, platforming, animals with accessories...” - Rock Paper Shotgun
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- December 18, 2019 Initial release